About Me

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Six Flags? Sure why not

As you, my faithful reader, know, I will be going to California this weekend for my high school reunion.  Well I was talking to Caitlin (best friend in Arizona...the one I had to take all the Slinky photos for) and trying to convince her to drive out to California to visit as well.  Turns out, she already had plans to be in California!  She and her friend Amber are going to be at Six Flags.  So, I talked to Emily and we will be going to Six Flags as well!  I get to see BOTH my best friends!  Fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. A high quаlity camera for a very attractive price oг just a baԁ quality picture?

    Dіscover on the full гeview аt http://reviewѕ.
    tοp-іnformatіon.nеt/canon-poweгshot-ѕх50-hs-гeѵіew/
    Feel free to visit my web page : Richardson Cancer Diet By Dr. Janet Hull

    ReplyDelete